Nanomaterials Research Application Submission
To submit your application, email it directly to either email@example.com or apply online via Application Submission.
Please note: all deadlines are strictly due by 5:00 pm.
When submitting your application please:
- include your project title in the subject line of the email
- submit your application and all attachments in PDF
- ensure you have included the scanned signatures of all members of the research team and the Head of School
- attach copies of the following where relevant:
- the project description/protocol
- the email or certificate confirming your successful completion of the Nanosafety Quiz
All Deakin staff or students included in the research team must have:
- completed compulsory nanosafety training
- nanosafety quiz.
Note: Members of the research team who are external to Deakin are also required to complete the quiz.
For further information on nanosafety training and how to access the quiz please visit: Nanosafety Training
Nanomaterials application forms
Please visit the Application Submission. In case of any issue with the submission, email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org