The Trimester 1 2023 exam period will be held Monday 5 - Friday 16 June, 2023. Please check StudentConnect for your individual exam timetable (released Monday 24 April 2023). Your unit site will also have individual exam details posted closer to the exam period.
Find out more on the exam information webpage.
Campus enrolled unit exams and end of unit assessment tasks
If you are enrolled in a campus unit with an exam, then your exam location will be set to your campus of enrolment (i.e. Burwood, Waurn Ponds, Waterfront or Warrnambool).
If you have a mix of campus and online units, please ensure your exam location/s are correct based on where you are located. If your exam location is not correct, please complete the Nominate or change of exam location form. We will then allocate you to the appropriate exam location.
Online unit exams and end of unit assessment tasks
- All exam start times are held at the local time of your exam location
- Deakin reserves the right to withdraw exam locations at its discretion and to allocate students to exam locations
- Changing your address on StudentConnect does not change your exam location. Please 'How to change your location for Cloud Campus units'.
- If your exam location is not listed then please specify your preferred exam location in the Nominate or change of exam location form. We will then allocate you to the appropriate exam location.
How to check your exam location for online units
At the start of each study period, you should check that your exam location has been set correctly in StudentConnect. It is your responsibility to ensure your exam location is correct.
To check your exam location:
- Login to StudentConnect
- If the exam timetable hasn't been released for the study period yet,
- click on 'Course and unit details' button on the home page or in the enrolment menu,
- On this screen, you will see a line for 'Exam Location'. If this is blank or is incorrect, you'll need to request a Nominate or Change of Exam Location.
- If the exam timetable has been released for the study period, you can click on 'Exam timetable' and you'll see where your exam location is currently allocated. If the location isn't correct, you'll need to request a Change of Exam Location.
How to set your exam location for online units
Check the list of our main online unit exam locations to see if there is an existing exam location near you. If there isn’t a location close to you, complete the Nominate or Change of exam location form. Once you’ve set your exam location, it will be set for the duration of your course unless you require a change.
How to change your exam location for online units
If you need to change your exam location temporarily for a trimester, or permanently because you’ve moved, you should complete the Nominate or Change of exam location form.
Dates to change exam location
Dates to change exam location listed by trimester
|Exam location changes||Trimester 1 |
|No changes are possible within 2 weeks of the start of the exam period||From Monday 22 May 2023 to exams||From Monday 25 2023 September to exams||From Monday 25 September to exams|