Change Cloud campus unit exam location
Trimester 1 exam (in response to COVID-19 situation)
The Trimester 1 2022 exam period will be held Monday 6 - Friday 17 June, 2022. Please check StudentConnect for your individual exam timetable (to be released on Tuesday 26 April, 2022). Your unit site will also have individual exam details posted closer to the exam period..
Find out more on the General exam information webpage.
Some important points about Cloud Campus unit exams and end of unit assessment tasks
- All exam start times are held at the local time of your exam location.
- Deakin reserves the right to withdraw exam locations at its discretion and to allocate students to exam locations.
- Changing your address on StudentConnect does not change your exam location. Follow the instructions below on this page under 'How to change your location for Cloud Campus units'.
- If your exam location is not listed below then please specify your preferred exam location in the Nominate or change of exam location form. We will then allocate you to our closest established exam location.
Campus enrolled unit exams and end of unit assessment tasks
- If you are enrolled in a Campus unit with an exam, then your exam location will be set to your campus of enrolment (i.e. Burwood, Waurn Ponds, Waterfront or Warrnambool). If you have a mix of Campus and Cloud campus units, then please ensure you check your exam location/s are correct based on where you are located. If your exam location is not correct, then you will need to complete the Nominate or change of exam location form.
How to check your exam location for Cloud Campus units
At the start of each study period, you should check that your exam location has been set correctly in StudentConnect. It is your responsibility to ensure your exam location is correct.
To check your exam location:
- Login to StudentConnect
- If the exam timetable hasn't been released for the study period yet,
- click on 'Course and unit details' button on the home page or in the enrolment menu,
- On this screen, you will see a line for 'Exam Location'. If this is blank or is incorrect, you'll need to request a Nominate or Change of Exam Location.
- If the exam timetable has been released for the study period, you can click on 'Exam timetable' and you'll see where your exam location is currently allocated. If the location isn't correct, you'll need to request a Change of Exam Location.
How to set your exam location for Cloud Campus units
Check the list of our main Cloud Campus unit exam locations to see if there is an existing Cloud Campus exam location near you. If there isn’t a location close to you, complete the Nominate or Change of exam location form. Once you’ve set your exam location, it will be set for the duration of your course unless you require a change.
How to change your exam location for Cloud Campus units
If you need to change your exam location temporarily for a trimester, or permanently because you’ve moved, you should complete the Nominate or Change of exam location form.
Dates to change exam location
|Exam location changes|| Trimester 1|
| Trimester 2|
| Trimester 3|
No changes are possible within 2 weeks of the start of the exam period
From 24 May to exams
|From 27 September to exams|
From 27 January 2023 to exams