Welcome to the Warrnambool Study Hall Employment Portal
We are currently recruiting for 2020. Applications close 11:59pm, Sunday October 20th, 2019.
Warrnambool Study Hall Position Description 2020 - Please read the Position Description and make sure you meet the selection criteria before applying.
To apply you will need to fill out and submit the online form, accessed via the button below, and attach a current version of your resumé as well as a current Statement of Results.
The online application form asks for personal and course details as well as the following information:
- Details of two professional or academic referees.
- Four short answer (150 words max.) questions:
- Why are you interested in the role?
- Discuss one or two skills/attributes that you bring to this role that you think will make you an effective Study Hall Mentor.
- Identify one selection criterion from the Position Description and explain how it supports your suitability for this role.
- Explain how you might be able to assist a student from a different faculty who is confused about a question from a unit you have never heard of.
Type of work - Casual employment
Contract type - Temporary
Contract hours - Casual
Remuneration - HEW 2 ($34.70/hr)
Residency requirements - All candidates will be considered, including international students.