We are currently waiting on confirmation of a 2022 offering.
Cash payment up to $15 000 per year
This scholarship is for the normal duration of your course.
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application.
To be eligible you must:
- be an international student studying on a valid student visa
- be a commencing student enrolled full-time at the Deakin Warrnambool Campus (on campus study) in Trimester 1 2021.
Preference will be given to students who:
- can show academic achievement.
- relocate to the Warrnambool region for the duration of their study.
The following conditions apply:
- this scholarship is not transferrable to other campuses.
- you must remain enrolled at the Warrnambool campus. At least 75% of all studies must be undertaken in located mode at the Warrnambool campus.
- you must maintain a valid Student Visa for the duration of the scholarship.
- you must maintain ongoing residency in a regional area for the duration of the scholarship. If you are successful you will be asked to provide evidence of your home location eg. utilities’ bills, rates, rental notice etc.
How to apply
No application is required.
This scholarship is automatically awarded based on eligibility and selection criteria. So if you are an international student planning to commence your studies in Trimester 1 2020 at Deakin's Warrnambool campus this scholarship could be yours. Limited numbers available so be sure to get your course application in soon so you don't miss out.
What happens next?
You will be advised with your course offer if you have been successful in receiving this scholarship. Normal course admission criteria applies.