Applications now open.
Fee reduction of up to $6000 for the duration of the course ($750 per credit point).
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course (one year full-time or part-time equivalent).
The student must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- be a domestic student
- commencing at Deakin University in M726 Master of Laws in the period of offer
- academic merit, professional experience and a detailed personal statement provided with your admission documentation.
The following conditions apply to this scholarship:
- The scholarship only covers enrolled units not units covered by Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL), where RPL is approved the total scholarship value will be reduced.
- To continue to hold this scholarship, students will be required to demonstrate good academic performance by maintaining a Weight Average Mark over 65 for the duration of the scholarship.
- Cannot be held concurrently with other Deakin scholarships.
- Recipients must commence in the period the scholarship is offered. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- If successful, scholarship offers must be accepted within two weeks of the offer date. If not accepted, the offer will lapse and cannot be reinstated.
How to apply
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and will be advised of the outcome.
For more information please email Deakin Law School.