1 of 3 business schools in Victoria accredited by AACSB International
Premium online learning portal
Top 1% of universities worldwide*
A must-see webinar for financial advisers
Learn more about FASEA's new education requirements and navigating your return to study.
Get expert advice on your next move
Financial Planning Course Director, Dr Adrian Raftery, and current student, Andrew Lane, cover a range of important topics for financial planners, including:
- how Deakin can assist you in understanding the new FASEA standards
- strategies for fitting your study around work and family commitments
- maximising recognition of prior learning and experience to reduce the cost and length of your course
- how our accredited courses can help you reach your career goals and aspirations
- your study options at Deakin, including flexible online study.
*ARWU Rankings 2020
Visit the Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal to start your application. Don't forget, applications for Trimester 1 close Sunday 17 February 2019.
Why high-achieving professionals choose Deakin
Deakin students have won at the AMP University Challenge in 2015, 2016 and 2018, firmly establishing Deakin Business School's (DBS) reputation as an industry leader in financial planning education.
Globally recognised course
Our financial planning academics are among Australia’s most highly skilled and experienced industry specialists. DBS is accredited by AACSB International, the longest serving accrediting body of business schools in the world. Only 5 per cent of business programs worldwide are AACSB accredited.
Strong industry connections
Our financial planning courses are fully aligned with industry expectations and accreditations. We work closely with industry and businesses to develop course content and source guest lecturers who are experts in the financial planning field to enhance your skills and employability.