Use Library Search to find books, journal articles, exam papers and unit material, online 24/7.
Check out our online Resource Guides for tips on library research.
Get help finding, downloading and printing e-books.
Find and use streaming videos.
If you need help, chat with a librarian 24 hours a day.
Contact us by phone
From other libraries
Who can use it?
- PhD students
- Cloud Campus students
- campus students only enrolled in online units
- students with a disability may also be eligible
Get an item delivered
- Select from your search result
- Choose 'Postal Delivery' as your pickup location
Visit our FAQs for appropriate delivery times.
Note: 1 day and 2 hour loans cannot be delivered.
Return your book by post
Return your item to:
Library Delivery Service
Deakin University Library
Locked bag 20000
Geelong, Victoria, Australia 3220
You will receive a prepaid postal bag with your delivery.
Please allow 4 business days for return delivery to us.
Simply airmail your item to the address above.
Return postage will be at your own expense, though you can apply for reimbursement of the postage fee (not custom fee) by sending a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the address above.
Your receipt should contain the cost of postage in the local currency and our delivery address.
Reimbursements can be:
- deposited into an Australian bank account
- sent as an overseas draft
- transferred to your overseas bank account ($10 fee)
We do not reimburse customs duty fees.