Student Central is your starting point for help with information and access to a wide range of services at Deakin.
Student Central Hubs
Student Central campus hubs are currently closed for face to face enquiries.
You can still call us on the below numbers or submit an enquiry.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Deakin is continuing to review and monitor the coronavirus situation as it unfolds.
Self serve options and services
Contact us about any service below or use the self serve option.
- Academic transcripts
- Order a transcript online.
- Assessment, exams and results
- You can access your exam timetable and results through StudentConnect, or find out more at the assessments and results website.
- Building access request
- Apply to access buildings or rooms during or after hours.
- Course advice and enrolment
- The Student Advisers at Student Central provide course and enrolment advice.
- Deakin Card
- Order your Deakin Card (Student ID card) or top up your Deakin Card with money to pay for printing and other services on campus.
- Fees and financial assistance
- Pay and check your fees in StudentConnect, or contact us if you need financial assistance or advice.
- International services
- The International Student Advisers provide specialised support for our international students.
- Letter requests and documentation
- If you need a formal letter from Deakin for course completion, visa, graduation you'll find help here.
- Lost property
- Student Central holds lost property for each campus for 30 days.
- Make a payment
- Find the payment options or make a payment for tuition fees or other fees and services.
- Parking permits
- Information on parking costs and permits for all campuses.
- Whether new to Deakin or a current student, check your eligibility for a scholarship.
- Special consideration
- Special consideration is available if you have an unexpected short term setback that impacts your assessment.
- Third party permission
- You can also nominate a third party (e.g a parent) to act on your behalf. To do this email Student Central who will provide you with further details.
- Timetable and STAR
- Manage your timetable for on campus classes through STAR.
- Travel concessions
- Find out more about organising your travel concession.
Student Central Hubs
Student Central Hubs are currently closed for face to face enquiries. We will continue to provided our services via phone and online.
Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 8pm
Friday 8.30am - 6pm
Saturday 10am to 2pm