Student Central is your starting point for help with information and access to a wide range of services at Deakin.
Extended opening hours Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 March
- Melbourne Burwood Campus - Building HE open 10am to 4pm
- Geelong Waterfront Campus - Building D open 10am to 2pm
- Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus - Building JB open 10am to 2pm
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Deakin is continuing to review and monitor the coronavirus situation as it unfolds.
Self serve options and services
Contact us about any service below or use the self serve option.
- Academic transcripts
- Order a transcript online.
- Assessment, exams and results
- You can access your exam timetable and results through StudentConnect, or find out more at the assessments and results website.
- Building access request
- Apply to access buildings or rooms during or after hours.
- Course advice and enrolment
- The Student Advisers at Student Central provide course and enrolment advice.
- Deakin Card
- Order your Deakin Card (Student ID card) or top up your Deakin Card with money to pay for printing and other services on campus.
- Fees and financial assistance
- Pay and check your fees in StudentConnect, or contact us if you need financial assistance or advice.
- International services
- The International Student Advisers provide specialised support for our international students.
- Letter requests and documentation
- If you need a formal letter from Deakin for course completion, visa, graduation you'll find help here.
- Lost property
- Student Central holds lost property for each campus for 30 days.
- Make a payment
- Find the payment options or make a payment for tuition fees or other fees and services.
- Parking permits
- Information on parking costs and permits for all campuses.
- Whether new to Deakin or a current student, check your eligibility for a scholarship.
- Special consideration
- Special consideration is available if you have an unexpected short term setback that impacts your assessment.
- Third party permission
- You can also nominate a third party (e.g a parent) to act on your behalf. To do this email Student Central who will provide you with further details.
- Timetable and STAR
- Manage your timetable for on campus classes through STAR.
- Travel concessions
- Find out more about organising your travel concession.
Student Central Hubs
We are open during normal business hours but if you need us after 5 pm, you can call us until 8 pm Monday to Friday, and between 10 am and 2 pm on a Saturday.
Melbourne Burwood Campus
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 8pm
Saturday 10am to 2pm
03 9244 6333 03 9244 6333
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Central Precinct, Building HE - for all faculty course advice, international support and administration enquiries.
- Elgar Rd, Building LB - for Faculty of Business and Law course advice, administration and international enquiries and BUPA health cover.
- Building M and N atrium, level 1- for all Faculty of Arts and Education, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment course advice, and all administration enquiries.
- Building Y, level 1 - for all Faculty of Health course advice and administration enquiries.