COVIDSafe: As we work towards COVID-Normal in 2021, the safety of our community remains our priority. We will adhere to government restrictions as we open our campuses to a combination of online and on-campus learning and social activities. Learn more.
Student Central is your starting point for help with information and access to a wide range of services at Deakin.
You can still call us on the below phone numbers.
Make an appointment
You can make a one-on-one appointment either by phone, zoom or on campus with a Student Adviser to seek advice regarding your course and units or general information such as fees, STAR, academic documents and International Services.
Submit an enquiry
Search for helpful information in articles or submit an enquiry to Student Central.
Find out more about being COVIDSafe when attending campuses and appointments.
Self serve options and services
Contact us about any service below or use the self serve option.
- Academic transcripts
- Order a transcript online.
- Assessment, exams and results
- You can access your exam timetable and results through StudentConnect, or find out more at the assessments and results website.
- Building access request
- Apply to access buildings or rooms during or after hours.
- Course advice and enrolment
- The Student Advisers at Student Central provide course and enrolment advice.
- Deakin Card
- Order your Deakin Card (Student ID card) or top up your Deakin Card with money to pay for printing and other services on campus.
- Fees and financial assistance
- Pay and check your fees in StudentConnect, or contact us if you need financial assistance or advice.
- International services
- Specialised support is available for our international students.
- Letter requests and documentation
- If you need a formal letter from Deakin for course completion, visa, graduation you'll find help here.
- Lost property
- Student Central holds lost property for each campus for 30 days.
- Make a payment
- Find the payment options or make a payment for tuition fees or other fees and services.
- Parking permits
- Information on parking costs and permits for all campuses.
- Whether new to Deakin or a current student, check your eligibility for a scholarship.
- Special consideration
- Special consideration is available if you have an unexpected short term setback that impacts your assessment.
- Third party permission
- You can also nominate a third party (e.g a parent) to act on your behalf. To do this email Student Central who will provide you with further details.
- Timetable and STAR
- Manage your timetable for on campus classes through STAR.
- Travel concessions
- Find out more about organising your travel concession.
Student Central Hubs
Melbourne Burwood Campus
Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 7pm
Friday 8.30am to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 2pm
03 9244 6333 03 9244 6333
Visit us by appointment only
Monday to Thursday 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Central Precinct, Building HE - for general, international support and administration enquiries.
- Elgar Rd, Building LB - for Faculty of Business and Law course advice.
- Building M and N atrium, level 1- for all Faculty of Arts and Education, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment course advice.
- Building Y, level 1 - for all Faculty of Health course advice and administration enquiries.