Skip to main content
Skip sub navigation

Requesting official documents

Any official documents you may need, can be accessed through StudentConnect or Student Central.

Requesting official documents

The documents available to you will depend on whether you are a domestic or international student and the date within the study period. See below for a list of all available documents.

Need help?

Our student advisers are here to help you with course advice, enrolment and general enquiries.