Skip to main content
Skip sub navigation

Academic documents

Statement of Results

A Statement of Results is an unofficial record of your results. It's free and you can access it through StudentConnect.

A Statement of Results is not available for earlier institutions of Deakin, such as the Gordon Institute of Technology, State College of Victoria (Geelong/Warrnambool), IAE and Victoria College (Burwood/Toorak/Clayton).

Academic transcript

This is your official record of study at Deakin. It lists your course, units, majors and specialisations, grades, dates of study and any honours. Prospective employers may use it to verify your qualifications. A transcript also lists units you may have failed, even if you attempt and pass them a second time.

You can order a print or digital copy of your academic transcript online or by contacting Student Central. Digital versions are provided through the secure online platform, My eQuals.

Order online


The cost of requesting an academic transcript is outlined below.

Digital document services and fees
Transcripts, testamur and AHEGS will be issued in digital format to all students who complete their course from October 2018 onwards. Free
Digital transcript for students who graduated prior to October 2018 or have not yet completed their course. $22
Print document services and fees
Service Fee - Australia Fee - Overseas
Original transcript issued following course completion $55 $66
One interim/replacement transcript (including postage) $55 $66
Additional copies (up to 4 copies, when ordered at the same time as original) $12 each $12 each
Additional charge for records prior to 1979 (Geelong), 1985 (Melbourne), 1987 (Warrnambool) $58 $58

Exceptions to this service

Please read the exceptions below before you submit your request.

  • Academic transcripts for studies in Geelong prior to 1979, in Melbourne prior to 1985 and in Warrnambool prior to 1987 are not available digitally. Please contact Student Central on 03 9244 6333 to order.
  • An Academic Conduct Report for the relevant State Legal Admission Board.
  • Chartered Accountant Foundations Program transcripts should be requested through Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) via email at service@charteredaccountantsanz.com or call 1300 137 322.
  • If you have a restriction (encumbrance) on your student record you will not be permitted to receive an academic transcript or statement of results, until your restriction is lifted.

Ordering documents

You can order digital and print copies of your academic transcript online or in person at any Student Central.

Graduating students, State Legal Admission Board and VIT

If you are about to graduate or have graduated, go to the graduate documents page to learn more about the documents you will receive or can re-order.

This page also contains information for students needing to provide transcripts for the State Legal Admission Board and Victorian Institute of Teaching.

Need help?

Our student advisers are here to help you with course advice, enrolment and general enquiries.