Help with CloudDeakin
Setting up your computer
The following essential steps will help you to successfully access, log in to and use CloudDeakin.
- Activate your Deakin username and password
- Ensure you are able to meet Deakin's computing, connectivity and capability requirements
- Run a system check before you log in
- If you receive all ticks, you can successfully access CloudDeakin
- If you receive a warning for any area, go to the Recommended browsers and settings page and follow the instructions
For more information about Accessibility in CloudDeakin refer to the Accessibility Guide.
If you continue to experience problems after configuring your browser software settings, it may help to clear your browser cache and cookies. Please look at the Recommended browsers and settings page if you need help doing this.
Mobile and Tablet devices
Built using responsive design, CloudDeakin automatically adapts to different screen sizes to provide a great user experience on computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Groups e.g. Joining Groups
- Assessments e.g. Assignment and Quizzes
Please use a desktop computer to complete the above tasks.
A complete list of all quick guides, step-by-step guides and movie demonstrations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check the FAQs for answers to some of the most common queries about using CloudDeakin.
IT Service Desk
For technical problems, such as difficulties logging on and computer and browser issues, contact the Service Desk.