Have a question about scholarships for current students? Read our frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions
If you're having problems or require assistance with applying for a scholarship then you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or call +61 3 9244 6333.
- If you have simply selected the wrong option in your application please contact the Scholarships Office before the scholarship closing date to have your application updated.
- If you knowingly provided incorrect information the matter will be escalated.
The exact terms and requirements will differ depending on the scholarship and so you'll need to check your scholarship offer letter for details about payments in future trimesters or contact email@example.com.
The rules governing each of the scholarships are different and not all scholarships can be intermitted. We recommend that you contact the office to confirm your circumstances on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9244 6333.
- Cash - your payment will be made by Electronic Funds Transfer directly into your nominated bank account.
- Student contributions - payment will be made directly against your Fees account.
- Combination (cash and student contribution) - the cash portion will be made directly into your nominated bank account and the portion to be paid towards your student contributions will be paid directly against your Fees account.
- On-campus accommodation costs - payment will be made directly to Residences on your campus.
Most scholarships do not cover the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). This fee will appear on your online invoice each Trimester/Semester along with your tuition fees. If you are eligible to defer the SSAF and you wish to do so, you must complete the SA-HELP form online via StudentConnect, by providing your tax file number and accepting the conditions. If you choose to pay the SSAF upfront, you must make payment by the due date specified on your invoice. (Payment details will be available on your invoice. Go to 'Generate your invoice' on StudentConnect).
Your scholarship bursary will not show up on your invoice until after census date, after which all payments will be made progressively within 5 weeks of this date. If your bursary amount does not show on your invoice 5 weeks after census date, please contact email@example.com. Please visit our Scholarship payments webpage for further information.
Scholarships are generally paid in two instalments - Trimester 1 and 2, unless otherwise stated in your offer letter. These payments are made progressively within 4 weeks following census date once enrolment and other eligibility conditions are confirmed. Please visit our Scholarship payments webpage for further information.