Skip to main content
Skip sub navigation

Migration advice

Under Government legislation, Deakin is not permitted to provide advice about migration or visas.

Migration advice

Only the Department of Home Affairs, a registered migration agent, or a migration lawyer is permitted to provide  advice on migration or visas.

Search for a registered migration agent.

Alternatively, you can contact Deakin Student Legal Service (DSLS) and book an appointment with a qualified lawyer and/or migration agent. Appointment requests are generally in high demand and subject to availability.

For more information on student visas, skilled migration pathways, tenancy, work rights, information webinars visit the Deakin Student Legal Service website.

Compliance officers and student advisers can only provide you with general advice about where to find visa information.

Last updated:
Page custodian: Student Services