Final unit to complete
You may be eligible to apply for either a Pass Conceded (PC) grade or a Supplementary Assessment.
How to apply
You can apply for either a Pass Conceded or Supplementary Assessment within 5 working days from the official result release dates.
You must meet the eligibility as described for each process above.
Please note that:
- This process is only for students who are one credit point short of completing their degree
- If you still require more than one credit point to complete your degree, you are not eligible to apply
- Final Unit to Complete will not be accepted in either of the two degrees of a double degree (until you have satisfied the course rules for both degrees) and requires 1 credit point to complete either one or both degrees (i.e. you will be eligible to graduate from the double degree if you are granted Final Unit to Complete and are awarded a Pass Conceded or Supplementary Assessment)
- The Faculty Committee will usually award a PC grade over Supplementary Assessment if you are eligible for both
- Neither PC grades nor Supplementary Assessments will be awarded for units that are worth 2 credit points
- If you opt for a Supplementary Assessment, the outcome does not guarantee a pass in the unit, and is final with no further opportunity for any additional Supplementary Assessment, Pass Conceded or Review of Result.
Ready to apply?
You will be notified of the outcome via your Deakin email.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Student Central.
- Course codes starting with A or E - Faculty of Arts and Education
- Course codes starting with M - Faculty of Business and Law
- Course codes starting with H - Faculty of Health
- Course codes starting with S - Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Course codes starting with D - find your course code in the table below and contact the appropriate faculty:
|D303, D304, D305, D310, D311, D313, D317, D338, D347, D351, D380, D390
|Faculty of Arts and Education
|D312, D321, D322, D323, D325, D330, D331, D335, D353, D354, D358, D359, D366, D371, D385, D396, D397, D707, D711, D712, D713
|Faculty of Business and Law
|D301, D302, D333, D355, D381, D387, D388, D391, D394
|Faculty of Health
|D320, D329, D336, D364, D372, D373, D375
|Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
If you cannot find your course code in the list, please contact Student Central and speak to a Student Adviser.