How to re-enrol
Identify the units that you wish to study in 2024 for your course.
- In StudentConnect you can view your course completion progress, which shows how you are tracking against your course rules.
- Use this information along with your course map to work out the units you'll need to enrol in for 2024. Use the course map for the year you started your course.
- To find all units available in 2024, use the Unit search in the 2024 University Handbook.
- Go to StudentConnect, choose the 2024 academic year. Make sure you work through all the steps.
- Make sure that you enrol in ALL the units you need for 2024 in both study periods (Trimester 1/Semester 1 and Trimester 2/Semester 2).
- If your course requires a major, minor or specialisation, you should take the time to add this during when re-enrol. If you're unsure, we suggest you talk with a student adviser who can help you. Remember that adding a major, minor or specialisation just tells us what you're planning. It doesn't select the units for you in StudentConnect.
- If you are not planning to study in one of these compulsory trimester/semesters you will need to apply for a period of intermission.
- Once you have enrolled you will see your confirmation number on screen and the message 'Units successfully saved'.
You can make changes to your enrolment via StudentConnect any time up to the start of your teaching period.
Have a question or need assistance?
View our frequently asked questions and hopefully you can find what you are looking for.
If you were not able to find the answer you were looking for in our FAQs, you can ask a question or submit an enquiry to Student Central. If you would prefer to speak to someone you can speak with a student adviser at Student Central. They can help you with everything from problems using StudentConnect to course and unit advice.