Estimate your course and unit fees
- Select an option for each field, including your course commencement year (the year you incurred a debt and remained enrolled after a census date).
- Your selections should reflect the study options of your current enrolment (e.g. fee type and course).*
- Once you've estimated your fees, you can consult a student adviser to confirm the units you've selected can be taken under the nominated course.
- If you are searching for a single (non-award) unit, type and select 'single unit' from the course selection field. You can then select the units you intend to study from the 'unit fee' tab.
Interactive course fields
* Further explanation
- The fees displayed do not reflect the entire cost of a course if it's completed over a number of years.
- If you select an incompatible fee type and course combination, (e.g. full-fee postgraduate study with a bachelor degree), the fees may not be accurate.