Skip to main content
Skip sub navigation


If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or you hold an Australian permanent visa, you are classified as a domestic student. If you do not fall into one of these categories you are considered an international student.


Select your student type

In this section

Need help?

Our student advisers are here to help you with course advice, enrolment and general enquiries.