Applications are now open
Closing date: Trimester 3, 2024
This 25% bursary is available to students from Colombia or residents in Colombia who qualify to receive a COLFUTURO loan/scholarship.
- Applicants need to be from Colombia or residents in Colombia who qualify to receive a COLFUTURO loan/scholarship.
- This bursary can only be applied to students who have received a COLFULTURO loan/scholarship.
- The bursary is applicable to a two-year standard coursework masters program (excluding Doctor of Medicine).
- Applicants must undertake full-time study and hold a WAM of 65% or above.
- All incoming postgraduate students are required to meet English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants have to apply and have received an offer from Deakin University in order to apply for the COLFUTURO loan/scholarship.
- All applicants must ensure they meet the COLFUTURO application requirements and annual deadlines. Please refer to the COLFUTURO website for more details.
What happens next?
If you meet the eligibility criteria above, you will receive an email with further information about the bursary. This will include terms and conditions which you must agree to and sign to accept the bursary.
For more information, please email the Deakin International team.