Also known as BCA, Building Code of Australia, BCA online, Plumbing Code of Australia, PCA online
The National Construction Code (NCC) is published by the Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB, on behalf of the Australian Government and State and Territory Governments. The NCC consists of the... Building Code of Australia (BCA) Volumes 1 & 2 and also the Plumbing Code of Australia (PCA) Volume 3. The BCA contains technical provisions for the design and construction of buildings and other structures, covering such matters as structure, fire resistance, access and egress, services and equipment, and energy efficiency as well as certain aspects of health and amenity. This database is the online version of the printed volumes. [more]
-1 concurrent user: Please logout and close the application at the end of your session.
- If experiencing access problems with Building Code Australia, please email Electronic Access.
- Deakin students
- Deakin staff
- Remote Deakin users
- Australian Copyright provisions apply
- Creating a link
- Use for MIBT
- Commercial use
- Provision for inclusion in an institutional repository
- Removing or modifying copyright or source details
- Systematic downloading of content including by software such as web crawlers or harvesters