1 search results
Business and Law students conducting academic research (i.e. Higher degree by research, PhD, Researcher) may apply for access to SIRCA via Ms Simone Tyrell, Liaison Librarian, Faculty of Business and Law.
Also known as Securities Industry Research Centre of Asia Pacific
Securities Industry Research Centre of Asia Pacific (SIRCA) provides access to Australian company announcements, Australian equities tick history, Thomson Reuters tick history, Corporate governance database, Reuters global news archive, Australian annual report record, Australian core research data, ASX library collection and Data Library. The Data Library includes Australian daily prices and returns, RP Data Rismark property index and regional measures, tick history for trading on the Australian Chi-X Exchange, ASX daily short sales (shortsell) data, Thomson Reuters news analytics (including news sentiment scores) and papers from SIRCA's Young Researchers Workshops.
Licence and access information
Please consult the B&L Liaison librarian for access to this product.
- Deakin Students
Allowed- Downloading of limited portions
- Printing of a single copy of an article/chapter/item
- Saving a single copy of an article/chapter/item for personal use
Not allowed- Emailing a copy of an article/chapter/item to an authorised user
- Creating a link
- Including an article/chapter/item in on-line course material
- Including an article/chapter/item in print course material
- Including an article/chapter/item in off-line course material e.g. USB
- Use for Deakin College
- Commercial use
- Interlibrary loan
- Provision for inclusion in an institutional repository
- Removing or modifying copyright or source details
- Systematic downloading of content including by software such as web crawlers or harvesters