Once your application is ready, you can choose one of the following methods to submit the application:
Applying online is simple, convenient and fast. When applying online, you do not need to pay the application fee.
Before you apply, you will need to find out the details of your:
- previous studies (including course name and institution, duration and qualification obtained)
- current studies (including course name and institution, duration and expected date of completion)
- English language proficiency and/or results of recent English language testing
- (if applicable) employment history (including employer's name, dates and description of work carried out).
After you apply, you will be given a username and password, which you can use to check the status of your application. We will contact you to let you know when you need to submit any academic transcripts or fees.
Applying by mail or email
Download and complete the relevant applications formsfor the course you wish to apply for:
- Undergraduate coursework
- Postgraduate coursework
- Postgraduate research
- DUELI course
- Study Abroad program.
Please note that :
- you need to include certified/notarised copies of your academic qualifications and English language proficiency
- a non-refundable application fee of A$55 might be charged, depending on the course of your choice. You can pay the non-refundable application fee with a bank draft made payable to Deakin University or by completing the 'Payment of application fee by credit card' section of your application form.
For email applications, please email your completed forms and documents to Deakin University directly.
For mail applications, please send to International Admissions, 221 Burwood Highway, Burwood, Victoria 3125. Applicants should are advised that the University does not return hard copy documents, and certified copies should be provided where possible. Even if Deakin requests for original documents to be provided, we are unable to return this documentation
For further details on our contacts, please visit our Deakin International contact page.
Applying in person
Visit any of our international offices in Australia, India, China or Indonesia to lodge your application. You will need to bring:
- certified copies of your academic qualifications and English language proficiency
- a non-refundable application fee of A$55, in the form of a bankdraft made payable to Deakin University.
Applying through a representative
You can apply to study at Deakin through any of our international representatives.
Got a question?
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page will help you find the answer you are looking for.