This scholarship is automatically selected based on course offer.
50% of your accommodation costs with Deakin Residences Warrnambool (approximately $4000 per year).
This scholarship is for the normal duration of your course.
Prospective candidates meet the following criteria.
To be eligible you must:
- be an international student*
- be a commencing student enrolled at the Deakin Warrnambool Campus (on campus study) in 2023**
- be studying one of the following award degrees: Bachelor of Education (Primary), Bachelor of Marine Science, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Midwifery or Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Psychological Science
- be living on-campus at Deakin Residences Warrnambool
- have a duration of 2-4 years in nominated course
- have not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.^
Honours degrees are not eligible for this scholarship.
* students on in-bound exchange or cross institutional placements are not eligible for this scholarship.
** Please note, limited scholarships available.
^ Please note, students may be eligible to receive the Warrnambool Campus International Bursary in conjunction with the Deakin Warrnambool Residential International Scholarship.
The following conditions apply:
- this scholarship is not transferrable to other campuses
- you must remain enrolled at the Warrnambool campus and living at Warrnambool residence for the duration of your course
- this scholarship only applies to accommodation costs with Deakin Residences Warrnambool
How to apply
No application is required. This scholarship is automatically awarded based on eligibility and selection criteria. So if you are an international student planning to commence your studies in 2023 at Deakin's Warrnambool campus this scholarship could be yours. Limited numbers available so be sure to get your course application in soon so you don't miss out.
What happens next?
Scholarship offers have now commenced. The scholarship will close once all offers are made.