This scholarship is automatically selected based on course offer.
50% of your accommodation costs with Deakin Residences Warrnambool (approximately $4000 per year).
This scholarship is for the normal duration of your course.
Prospective candidates meet the following criteria.
To be eligible you must be:
- an international student*
- a commencing student enrolled at the Deakin Warrnambool Campus (on campus study) in 2021 and 2022**
- studying one of the following award degrees: Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Education (Primary), Bachelor of Environmental Science (Marine Biology), Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Midwifery or Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Psychological Science
- living on-campus at Deakin Residences Warrnambool
- have a duration of 2-4 years in nominated course.
Honours degrees are not eligible for this scholarship.
* students on in-bound exchange or cross institutional placements are not eligible for this scholarship.
** Please note, limited scholarships available.
The following conditions apply:
- this scholarship is not transferrable to other campuses
- you must remain enrolled in located (on campus) studies at the Warrnambool campus
- this scholarship only applies to accommodation costs with Deakin Residences Warrnambool
How to apply
No application is required. This scholarship is automatically awarded based on eligibility and selection criteria. So if you are an international student planning to commence your studies in Trimester 1 2020 at Deakin's Warrnambool campus this scholarship could be yours. Limited numbers available so be sure to get your course application in soon so you don't miss out.
What happens next?
Scholarship offers will commence from October 2019 onwards. The scholarship will close once all offers are made.