Applications now open
Applications close Trimester 3, 2023
The bursary is available for the normal duration of the course*
- 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees)
*Other fees not covered by this bursary may apply. The bursary will not be applied to study beyond the normal duration of the course (whether because of additional units undertaken or repeated units)
To be eligible you must:
- be a prospective on-campus international student
- have applied to study a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Environmental Science (Marine Biology) or a Bachelor of Education (Primary) at Deakin's Warrnambool Campus.
- have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
Please note: students may be eligible to receive the Deakin Warrnambool Residential International Scholarship, in conjunction with the Warrnambool Campus International Bursary
How to apply
All prospective students who apply for eligible courses at Deakin’s Warrnambool Campus will be automatically assessed for the bursary and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.
The bursaries will be awarded on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, please email our Deakin International team.