Better collaboration through technology.
eSolutions is your technology partner. We collaborate with managers and executive, teachers and students, researchers, support and professional staff, and other members of the University community to harness our digital potential.
Need IT help?
What can we help you with?
Need to talk?
Want to discuss a more strategic technology project? Our analysts can help.
What is Deakin eSolutions?
We’re the team that’s transforming Deakin through technology.
On a day-to-day basis, that means everything from:
- helping students and staff with basic IT problems,
- to leveraging opportunities to grow efficiencies through technology,
- to managing the cultural and business change that results when we implement large-scale, strategic IT projects.
Ultimately, eSolutions ensures the University has the technical capabilities, process maturity, and digital enablement expertise to harness trends like:
- collaboration and
It’s our job to help Deakin make the most of each one.
How are we doing that?
- By delivering a personalised learning environment that suits students’ needs anytime, anywhere and anyhow.
- By making digital collaboration as easy as possible—not just inside Deakin, but outside it, too.
- By giving staff and students the power to be wholly mobile and stay connected to Deakin at all times.
- And by making sure the Deakin community remains globally accessible.
But we can’t do it alone. Technology is everybody’s business, and eSolutions partners with all areas of the University to innovate around your ideas.
We want to know what you need:
- Quick help with everyday IT problems?
- A place to make suggestions and share your ideas?
- Or a meeting to discuss a strategic project?
Send us a help request, or give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you.