Our purpose is to enable success for all Deakin's students and staff. We will achieve this through the development and provision of excellent, efficient and engaged services, resources and facilities.
At Deakin a priority is placed on student and staff wellbeing. A range of specialised services are offered to help local and international students stay healthy and safe – physically, mentally and spiritually.
Leading the development and coordinated delivery of a range of specialised orientation and induction activities for all incoming and existing, local and international students ensuring they engage with the University and each other throughout their University journey.
Managing the development and delivery of and a range of cultural and social engagement activities, services and events to all students and staff in collaboration with DUSA, YMCA and other partners.
Dedicated to providing specialised student support to ensure continued improvement and development of student academic, English language and communication skills for life.
Management, development and enhancement of existing and new recreation and sporting facilities within Deakin. Plus the delivery of engaging sport and recreation activities in partnership with the YMCA, DUSA and other key partners.
- Need course advice?
- Need enrolment assistance?
- Need Study Support?
- Need financial assistance?
- Need medical support or counselling?
- Academic and Peer Support
- Chaplains (Multifaith)
- Deakin Card
- Health and wellbeing
- International Student Support
- Medical Centres
- Orientation and induction
- Safer community
- Social and cultural engagement
- Sport and Recreation
- Students helping students
(03) 9244 6300 Building B, level 2
(03) 5227 1221 Building jb, level 2
(03) 5227 8400 Level 2, 1 Gheringhap Street
(03) 5563 3256 Building B, Level 1 (lower level)