Also known as Up To Date, Up To Date medicine
UpToDate (also known as Up To Date) is a clinical information resource that is updated continuously. Information is contributed by practising physicians and experts. They also review and summarise... published evidence. [more]
- All Deakin staff and students may access UpToDate on campus.
- Off campus access is only available to students.
- Visit the UpToDate help page for more information.
- Deakin students
- Deakin staff
- Remote access for Deakin students only
- Downloading of limited portions
- Printing of a single copy of an article/chapter
- Emailing a copy of an article/chapter to an authorised user
- Saving a single copy of an article/chapter for personal use
- Creating a link
- Including an article/chapter in on-line course material
- Including an article/chapter in print course material
- Including an article/chapter in off-line course material e.g. CD ROM
- Use for MIBT
- Commercial use
- Interlibrary loan
- Provision of inclusion in an Institutional repository provision
- Removing or modifying copyright or source details
- Systematic downloading of content including by software such as web crawlers or harvesters