Mr James Zhang
+61 3 522 72662
My research interest includes the application of agent technology to logistic management, cooperative problem solving among agents with bounded computational resource. I am also interested in applying simulation, mathematical programming and other operational research methods to the analysis and characterization of large system of infrastructures.
- PhD candidate, (Melbourne University, Australia)
- B.Eng., Automotive Engineering (Tongji University, China, 1996)
Relevant employment history:
- 2007 - Present: Research Fellow, CISR/Deakin University
- 2005 - 2007: Deneb Australasia Pty Ltd, simulation consultant/programmer
- 2002 - 2005: Department of Information System, University of Melbourne, Doctoral researcher
- 2000- 2002: DAPS Pty Ltd, programmer
A list of the ten most significant relevant publications for the last five years:
- Zhang, J., Le, V., Johnstone, M., Nahavandi, S., and Creighton, D. "Discrete Event Simulation Enabled High Level Emulation of a Distribution Centre" 14th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation (UKSim), Cambridge UK, 28-30 March 2012.
- Nahavandi, S., Le, V., Johnstone, M., Zhang, J., and Creighton, D. "Simulation-based knowledge management in airport operations" 5th International Conference on: Integrated Systems Design and Technology, Mallorca, Spain, 12-15 May 2012.
- Zhang, J., D. Creighton and S. Nahavandi (2008). "Toward a synergy between simulation and knowledge management for business intelligence." Cybernetics and Systems 39(7): 770-786.S.
- Creighton, D., Johnstone, M., Le, V., Zhang, J. and Nahavandi, S. "Accelerated simulation model development for aerospace production and logistics support" Australian JSF Advanced Technology and Innovation Conference 10-12 July 2007, Melbourne, Australia.
- Zhang, J., P. Wallis and R. Johnston (2005). Intelligent kanban: evaluation of a supply chain MAS application using benchmarking. IEEE International Conference on E-Technology, E-Commerce and E-Service, Hongkong, IEEE Computer Society Press.
- Zhang, J., J. Brusey and R. Johnston (2005). "Experiments Toward a Practical Implementation of an Intelligent Kanban System." Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3593: 257.
University recorded publications
Researcher output profile for Mr James Zhang
Select another contact