Dr Hailing Zhou
Research Fellow in Simulation and Modelling
Image processing, computer vision, computer graphics, video processing, simulation and modelling
- Ph. D (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2008 - expected in 2012)
- Bachelor Degree (Xidian University, China, 2002 - 2006)
Relevant employment history:
- 2012: Project Officer, GameLab, School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
A list of the ten most significant relevant publications for the last five years:
- Hailing Zhou, Jianmin Zheng, Xunnian Yang, "Euler arc spline for shape completion", Computers & Graphics, 36(6), Pages 642-650, 2012.
- Hailing Zhou, Jianmin Zheng, Lei Wei, "OVIE: Object-oriented and Vector-based Image Editing", International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME) Workshop, 2012 (accepted).
- Hailing Zhou, Jianmin Zheng, "Adaptive patch size determination for patch-based image completion", In Proceedings of International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), pp.421-424, 2010.
- Hailing Zhou, Jianmin Zheng and Xin Li, "Image Reconstruction using Loop Subdivision", In Proceedings of Asia Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association (APSIPA), 2010.
- Hailing Zhou, Jianmin Zheng, Hock Soon Seah, "Converting bitmap images into scalable vector graphics", In Proceedings of International Workshop on Advanced Image Technology (IWAIT), 2009.
- Hailing Zhou, Lijun Xie, Xuliang Fang, "Visual mouse: SIFT detection and PCA recognition", In Proceedings of International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security Workshops (CIS), pp. 263-266, 2007.
University recorded publications
Researcher output profile for Dr Hailing Zhou
Select another contact