- IMPACT SRC Annual Report 2014
- IMPACT SRC Annual Report 2013
- IMPACT SRC Annual Report 2012
- Barwon Psychiatric Research Unit Annual Report 2012
- Epi-Centre for Healthy Ageing Annual Report 2013
- Epidemiology Unit Annual Report 2012
- Epidemiology Unit Annual Report 2011
This site is an online self-help tool for people with bipolar disorder. Material used in this website is based on an effective face-to-face group program found to be successful in reducing episodes of illness.
Bipolar Care Givers
A useful, easily accessible information website for caregivers of people with bipolar disorder.
Barwon Health - Research
Barwon Health is committed to developing a vibrant culture of education, training and research for all staff fostering clinical excellence, effective leadership and a solid foundation of continuous learning, quest for knowledge and scientific research underpinned by the role of Barwon Health as a teaching hospital..
Barwon Health - Illness Cognitions Scale
The Illness Cognitions Scale (ICS), is a validated a metric of abnormal illness belief and behaviour.
Deakin Health and Medical Sciences - Research Projects
Information on the course structure of the Honours program offered within the School of Medicine, the entrance requirements and applications process