OPENS ON RGMS 24 OCT 2018
National Health and Medical Research Council
|Faculties/IFM/IISRI to work with applicants to review, workshop and develop proposals||M|
|Faculties/IFM/IISRI to collate and forward list of approved applicants||M||
19 Sep 2018|
Email Deakin Research Grants
|Applications Open on RGMS||24 Oct 2018|
|Final application on RGMS and certification form||M|
14 Nov 2018
Email DU Certification form(s) and AI consents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
The Centres of Research Excellence (CRE) Scheme provides support for teams of researchers to pursue collaborative research and develop capacity in clinical, population health and health services research.
Funding will support three streams:
- CRE in Clinical Research;
- CRE in Health Services Research; and
- CRE in Population Health Research.
For further information, visit NHMRC CRE website.
How to apply
- Contact your Faculty/IFM/IISRI research office to register your intent to submit. Applicants must work with their Faculty/Institute/SRC and/or School to develop a high calibre application
- If your Faculty/IFM/IISRI supports your application, DR-Grants will contact you regarding the submission process.
- Plan and draft your grant proposal early; CIs should gather their individual CV information/updates
- Read the Guidelines, Instructions to Applicants and Peer Review document
- Commence your application on the NHMRC grant management system
- Contact the DR-Grants NHMRC team if you have any queries
- Organise relevant DU Certification form and AI consents
NHMRC documents for applications
- 2017 round Funding Rules
- 2017 round Advice and Instructions to applicants
- 2017 round Guide to Peer Review
- NHMRC Personal Support Package (PSP) Amounts
- RGMS Access and Information
Applicants should register and log into GrantConnect to download the applicable scheme documentation for 2018 once released by NHMRC.
Previous round documents to assist you in preparing for your application:
NHMRC application templates
- Grant Proposal Template – CRE - Applicants must use NHMRC template to complete their Grant Proposal
- CV - please complete/update your CV and profile online via RGMS
Applicants should download the new round documents from GrantConnect when available. Previous round documents to assist you in preparing for your application: