National Health and Medical Research Council
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
How to apply
- Submit a Nomination form by email to Deakin Research Grants
- Liaise with your faculty/institute.
- Read the Funding Rules and Instructions to Applicants (will be available on NHMRC website from 12 Apr 2017).
- Commence your application in the NHMRC Research Grants Management System - RGMS.
- Work with your case manager.
- Organise relevant certification form.
- Final application must be on RGMS by Final application internal due date; email snapshot reports, certification form, consents & all uploaded documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Below links are for application submitted in 2016. The documents for 2017 will only be available once applications open on RGMS.
- NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarship webpage
- NHMRC General Funding Rules and Postgraduate Scholarship-specific Funding Rules
- NHMRC General Advice and Instructions to applicants and Postgraduate Scholarship-specific Advice and Instructions
- NHMRC General Guide to Peer Review and Postgraduate Scholarship-specific Guide to Peer Review
- RGMS Access and Information
NHMRC application templates
To assist with the preparation of your application for Faculty/Institute review, the following templates from 2016 may be used.
Please note that the exact format of the applications will not be known until applications open on RGMS.
- Grant Proposal Template - 2016 Postgraduate Scholarship - Please note that applicants must use this template to complete their Grant Proposal.
- PGS Referee Report – with RGMS profile
- PGS Referee Report – no RGMS profile
- RGMS Offline Application form Part A
- RGMS Offline Application form Part B - not available
- CV - please complete/update your profile and CV online via RGMS
Deakin University Templates
- Certification form (DOC, 27KB)