FORECAST TO OPEN APRIL 2019
National Health and Medical Research Council
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
How to apply
- Submit a Nomination form by email to Deakin Research Grants
- Liaise with your faculty/institute.
- Read the Funding Rules and Instructions to Applicants (will be available on GrantConnect when round opens in 2019).
- Commence your application in the NHMRC Research Grants Management System - RGMS/Sapphire (TBC).
- Work with your case manager.
- Organise relevant DU certification form.
- Final application must be on RGMS/Sapphire by Final application internal due date; email snapshot reports, certification form, consents & all uploaded documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Links below are for application submitted in 2018 and are provided to help you prepare for the 2019 round. Rules and instructions to applicants for the 2019 round will only be available once the round opens.
Applicants should register and log into GrantConnect to download the applicable scheme documentation once released by NHRMC
Visit the NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarship webpage for more information relating to this scheme
NHMRC application templates
Please download the Grant Proposal and Referee Report templates from GrantConnect once released by the NHMRC