OPEN IN RGMS ON 18 APR 2018
National Health and Medical Research Council
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
How to apply
- Submit a Nomination form by email to Deakin Research Grants
- Liaise with your faculty/institute.
- Read the Funding Rules and Instructions to Applicants (will be available on NHMRC website from 18 Apr 2018).
- Commence your application in the NHMRC Research Grants Management System - RGMS.
- Work with your case manager.
- Organise relevant certification form.
- Final application must be on RGMS by Final application internal due date; email snapshot reports, certification form, consents & all uploaded documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Below links are for application submitted in 2017. The documents for 2018 will only be available once applications open on RGMS.
NHMRC application templates
Please download the Grant Proposal and Referee Report templates from the NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarship webpage.
- CV - please complete/update your profile and CV online via RGMS
Deakin University Templates
- Certification form (DOC, 27KB)