This scholarship is automatically selected based on course offer.
This scholarship offers payment of all student contributions (tuition fees), and is available for the normal duration of the course.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be:
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- enrolled with the National Indigenous Knowledges Education Research Innovation (NIKERI) Institute
- enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place
- a commencing student enrolled for the first time at Deakin University in Trimester 1 2022 in the Bachelor of Nursing or a Bachelor of Education
How to apply
No application is required. This scholarship is automatically awarded based on eligibility and selection criteria. So if you’re the top Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander student admitted to a nursing or education degree with the NIKERI Institute, then this scholarship could be yours.
What happens next?
You will find out if you are successful in February 2022.
Next offering period
Following the application period detailed above this scholarship will again be available for offer in:
- Trimester/Semester 1 2023 (early-September 2022 to early-January 2023)
Application dates provided are indicative only. Please check closer to the application period for specific opening and closing dates.