With a strong focus on customer and digital-first thinking, we work collaboratively with stakeholders across the university to deliver integrated marketing campaigns that position Deakin at the head of the pack.
Our aim is to position Deakin effectively and positively within the marketplace, while attracting and converting prospective students.
The Marketing Division manages several key tasks, including:
- driving and managing both traditional and digital marketing channels
- organising events
- creating advertising campaigns and strategies
- producing merchandise
- designing visual design
- managing the structure and messaging of all marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Unit
The Digital Marketing Unit is responsible for:
- producing a range of materials to effectively market Deakin, its products and brand
- content creation for various mediums, with a focus on digital channels
- managing the university’s central social media channels
- developing and refining Deakin’s website
- digital media buy and placement, including gathering analytics.
Web Channel Unit
The Web Channel Unit is responsible for the management and ongoing improvement of Deakin’s website, including updating content and ensuring consistency across the site.
The Brand Unit manages Deakin’s visual identity, including the development and implementation of various brand and promotional strategies. This team also looks after advertisements in print and electronic media, as well as merchandise and graphic design needs.
For advertising queries, please email email@example.com.
Market Insights Unit
The Market Insights Unit undertakes frequent, comprehensive market research to ensure Deakin maintains its reputation as Australia's leading provider of innovative, high-calibre education.
We provide informed data to support and influence the development of product and pricing strategies, providing an in-depth understanding of the sector, competitors and the customer.
Student Recruitment Unit
The Student Recruitment Unit is responsible for visiting schools, conducting campus tours and running events with the primary goal of recruiting students to Deakin.
To order course guides and brochures, please complete a publications order form.
Email Trisca Scott-Branagan
Student Recruitment (Head)
Email Alex Sims
Digital Marketing Unit (Head)
Email Matt Edge
Web Channel Unit (Head)
Email Cinthya Goliopoulos