One card for all your daily needs at Deakin - Welcome to Deakin Card.
It's not only your ID, library and access card but by loading money to your card, you can print and pay for all your on campus purchases.
Information about how to get your first Deakin Card (student ID card).
Find useful information about using your Deakin Card (for staff, students and visitors). Topics include:
- Need a replacement Deakin Card?
- Need to report your Deakin Card lost or stolen?
- Scholarships or awards on your card
- Place to use your Deakin Card
- Terms and conditions
Expired Deakin Card?
Student Central mail out a replacement Deakin Card to students who are continuing their studies but have a card that expired at the end of 2016.
If you do not receive a card by the end of January then you can visit Student Central on any campus and they will print you a new card. Alternatively, you can request that a card be mailed to you.
We offer an exciting range of services to make life simpler for Faculties and Divisions. Topics include:
- Event attendance recording
- Awards and scholarships for students
- Printing credits for students
- Campus Charge Cards