We provide a range of services, resources and programs at all stages of your research. For personalised support, enrolled students can log in to DeakinSync.
Thesis Study Group timetable T1 2017
- Location: Burwood H1.13
- Time: 9am - 10am
- Dates: 10/03/, 24/03, 21/04, 05/05,19/05, 26/05
- Contact: Dr Vittoria Grossi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Waurn Ponds JB3.302
- Time: 2pm - 3pm (N.B. Session held on 23/3 will be at 1-2pm in JB3.303)
- Dates: 23/03, 6/04, 20/04, 04/05, 18/05, 01/06
- Contact: Dr Steven Grivas email@example.com.
- Location: Online (via Skype for Business)
- Time: 1pm - 2pm AEDT and AEST
- Dates: 16/03, 30/03,13/04, 27/04,11/05, 25/05
- Contact: To join the online session contact Dr Steven Grivas firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please download Skype for Business or Lync (for Mac) onto the device that you will be using on the day.
- If you can't download Skype for Business / Lync (for Mac), you can use the Skype for Business Web App, which requires an app plug-in. Alternatively, if using a tablet you can use the iPad and Android Apps.
- Sign in to Skype to Business using your Deakin email address i.e. email@example.com) and your Deakin password.
- If you experience any further issues connecting please contact the eSolutions Help Desk on 1800 463 888.
Page custodian: Division of Student Life Last updated: