Apply for a course - undergraduate
Deakin accepts undergraduate course applications most of the year and many courses have intakes in all three trimesters.
Ready to start in July or November?
- Not sure which course is for you? Browse options at Find a Course.
- Which courses are open? Check our Midyear entry and Trimester 3 sites.
How to apply
- Before you apply you should check the eligibility and entry requirements.
- Make sure you can comply with our computing, connectivity and capability requirements
Interested in studying in the future?
- If you're an International applicant, please read our special application requirements.
Access and equity program
Deakin is committed to providing equity and access for individuals and groups who might not otherwise enjoy the benefits that flow from participation in higher education.
The program is run in conjunction with VTAC's SEAS program. It allows people whose education has been adversely affected by a variety of circumstances to apply for undergraduate study.
Discover more about the Access and Equity program.
A Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) is a higher education place for which the university receives some government funding. To be eligible for a CSP you must be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen or holder of a permanent visa who will be residing in Australia for the duration of your study at Deakin.
Adding documents to your application
Credit for prior learning
If you have previously studied at a tertiary institution in Australia or overseas, or you have relevant work experience, you can apply to have these studies considered for credit towards your Deakin course. See more at Credit for prior learning.