Cloud open week - experience oline study through Deakin's Cloud Campus from Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October

Apply for a course - undergraduate

Deakin accepts undergraduate course applications most of the year and many courses have intakes in all three trimesters.

How to apply

Domestic applicants:

Undergraduate courses for Trimester 3 2015 are currently open for applications direct to Deakin. Applications for Trimester 2 are currently closed.

  1. Check the eligibility and entry requirements
  2. Apply using Deakin's Applicant Portal.

Applications for Trimester 1 2016 are currently open through VTAC.

International applicants:

If you're an International applicant, please read our special application requirements.

Access and equity program

Deakin is committed to providing equity and access for individuals and groups who might not otherwise enjoy the benefits that flow from participation in higher education.

The program is run in conjunction with VTAC's SEAS program.  It allows people whose education has been adversely affected by a variety of circumstances to apply for undergraduate study.

Discover more about the Access and Equity program.


Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) is a higher education place for which the university receives some government funding. To be eligible for a CSP you must be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen or holder of a permanent visa who will be residing in Australia for the duration of your study at Deakin.

Adding documents to your application

If you need to add documents to your application you may need to have them certified.  

Credit for prior learning

If you have previously studied at a tertiary institution in Australia or overseas, or you have relevant work experience, you can apply to have these studies considered for credit towards your Deakin course. See more at Credit for prior learning.

Page custodian: Division of Student Administration
Last updated: