Apply for a course - undergraduate
Deakin accepts undergraduate course applications most of the year and many courses have intakes in all three trimesters.
How to apply
To apply for undergraduate courses:
- Check the eligibility and entry requirements
- Check the Trimester 3, 2014 and Trimester 1, 2015 available courses
- Apply using Deakin's Applicant Portal
If you're an International applicant, please read our special application requirements.
Access and equity program
Deakin is committed to providing equity and access for individuals and groups who might not otherwise enjoy the benefits that flow from participation in higher education.
The program is run in conjunction with VTAC's SEAS program. It allows people whose education has been adversely affected by a variety of circumstances to apply for undergraduate study.
Discover more about the Access and Equity program.
Adding documents to your application
Credit for prior learning
If you have previously studied at a tertiary institution in Australia or overseas, or you have relevant work experience, you can apply to have these studies considered for credit towards your Deakin course. See more at Credit for prior learning.
- Applications open 7 August 2014
- Applications will close at varying dates in or before 2 November 2014
Trimester 1 2015
You need to apply for most trimester 1 courses through VTAC
- Applications opened on 4 August 2014 at 9am
- Timely applications will close on 30 September 2014 at 5pm
- Late applications will close on 7 November 2014 at 5pm
- Very late applications will close on 5 December 2014 at 5pm
You can apply for some trimester 1 courses direct to Deakin
- Applications will open on 21 August 2014
- Applications will close at varying dates in or before 1 March 2015