Apply for postgraduate by coursework
With three intakes each year, there are always options to apply for postgraduate study and commence your course at Deakin.
How to apply
To apply for postgraduate courses:
- Check the eligibility and entry requirements
- Check the Trimester 1, 2015 available courses
- Apply using Deakin's Applicant Portal
If you're an International applicant, please read our special application requirements.
Adding documents to your application
Credit for prior learning
If you have previously studied at a tertiary institution in Australia or overseas, or you have relevant work experience, you can apply to have these studies considered for credit towards your Deakin course. See more at Credit for prior learning.
- Applications are now open
- Applications will close at varying dates in or before 1 March 2015