Join our academics as they delve into the world of cultural heritage and museum studies.
This is the most established program of its kind in Australia and you’ll discover how Deakin's globally recognised courses offer the real-world experience and world-class research that equips you with the tools to make a real difference in the sector.
Learn all about cultural heritage and museum studies, including:
- course content and how we prepare you to examine objects and collections in museums, cultural landscapes and routes, and global cultural heritage
- the types of job opportunities awaiting graduates
- what is required to get into Deakin's courses and the pathways students can take to pursue their personal interests
- recognition of prior learning that can reduce your study time and tuition fees
- examples of the unique, real-world learning opportunities offered to Deakin students
- the range of industry connections students can build.
The webinar is free, interactive and you can access it from anywhere.
Associate Professor Steven Cooke
Associate Head of School, International and Partnerships
Steve is a cultural and historical geographer and an expert in issues related to heritage, memory and identity. He has been recognised internationally for his work and was appointed as an expert in museums and memorials to the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance by the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in 2015.