A vibrant and inclusive culture for staff
- We're developing our staff and students with a range of services and programs, including our staff development program.
- We're creating stylish and dynamic campus spaces for our learning community to think, discuss, learn and share great ideas
- Deakin is accredited as an Employer of Choice for Women by the Australian Government's Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency.
- We're harnessing the power, opportunity and reach of online learning through our Cloud Campus. We drive the digital frontier in learning, research and administration.
- Integral to Deakin's LIVE the future strategic plan is the goal of nurturing the personal development and wellbeing of its staff and students. We aim to foster a vibrant and inclusive culture that crosses discipline and organisational boundaries.
Moving to Australia to work at Deakin?
Get some tips and an overview of what it's like to move to and live in Australia.
Getting started at Deakin
Accepted a contract with Deakin, but haven't quite started yet? We've got information on what to expect on your first day, what systems we use and answers to other frequently asked questions.
Working with us
Working at Deakin gives you flexible work arrangements, salary packaging options and various leave plans.
Learn more about how we support our workforce and staff benefits through to our OH&S and equity and diversity values.
Teaching and researching at Deakin
We make our courses industry relevant through strong teaching and research capabilities.
Deakin's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Strategy
This Strategy represents Deakin's long-term goal to significantly improve Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment at the University. We are committed to improving the education and employment outcomes of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and to building stronger relationships between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and non-Indigenous Australians. Every manager shares the responsibility for helping the University to deliver on this commitment.
How to apply
Learn how to go about applying for a job with Deakin, from preparing your application through to the interview process. You can also register your interest in casual employment at Deakin.
At Deakin University, we're part of a global community. We believe we can make a positive difference to this community, through innovation and best practice.
+61 3 9246 8139
Email Deakin Human Resources