What is FEE-HELP?
FEE-HELP loans cover up to 100% of tuition fees for eligible students. By taking out a FEE-HELP loan, the government pays your tuition fees directly to Deakin, and the balance is repaid from your employment income – but only once you're earning over $51,956.
Please note: The calculated repayments are based on 2018/19 repayment rates and threshold.
Estimate your FEE-HELP repayments
Take-home pay after
FEE-HELP and tax
Your estimated FEE-HELP repayments
- is the total tuition fee for a ( credit points) at Deakin
- is the annual FEE-HELP payment, based on your current salary
- of your current salary will be spent on FEE-HELP
- is how long it will take to pay off your FEE-HELP loan on your current salary
Ready to invest in aYES, APPLY NOW
Get your work and study experience recognised with course credit points, reducing tuition costs and overall study time.
Ask a question about studying a FEE-HELP repayment calculator at Deakin*
Are you currently studying at Deakin, or an international student? Enquire now.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk *
* We aim to respond to all enquiries within three business days.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for a FEE-HELP loan, you must be:
- a domestic student
- a fee paying student
- studying an eligible course.
How to apply
Applying for a FEE-HELP loan is simple. When you enrol, you'll need to complete an online Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF). If completely correctly, it will be automatically approved when you submit.