Dr Ha Vu
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business and Law|
|Department:||BL Deakin Business School|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 924 45134 +61 3 924 45134|
- Labour Economics (interests),
- Economics for Managers (interests and currently teaching).
- Applied microeconomics
- Applied econometrics
- Public policies
- Labour economics
- Development economics
- Polidano Cain & Ha Vu, 2015. "Differential Labour Market Impacts from Disability Onset", Health Econonomics, 24; pages 302–317.
- Ha Vu, 2014."The relationship between labour market conditions and welfare receipt in Australia: A stock-flow analysis", The Economic record, vol. 90, no. 291, pages 507-525.
- Sung-Hee Jeon & Guyonne Kalb & Ha Vu, 2011. "The Dynamics of Welfare Participation among Women Who Experienced Teenage Motherhood in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(277), pages 235-251.
- Cai, L. & Vu, H. & Wilkins, R., 2008. "The Extent and Nature of Exits From the Disability Support Pension," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 1-27.
- Cai & Guyonne Kalb & Yi-Ping Tseng & Ha Vu, 2008. "The Effect of Financial Incentives on Labour Supply: Evidence for Lone Parents from Microsimulation and Quasi-Experimental Evaluation," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(2), pages 285-325.
- Yi-Ping Tseng & Ha Vu & Roger Wilkins, 2008. "Dynamic Properties of Income Support Receipt in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 41(1), pages 32-55.
Dr Ha Vu
Faculty of Business and Law
Work+61 3 924 45134
Page custodian: External Relations Group Last updated: