Establish or transfer a successful project
Information for researchers who have been awarded a new research grant or wish to transfer an exisiting research project to Deakin.
Notify Deakin Research - Grants of your successful project (non ARC and NHMRC projects)
Send your notice of award form to email@example.com as soon as possible
Notice of award forms must have Head of School approval
- Deakin Research - Grants uses the information to complete the Research Master entry and enter the awarded amounts which are critical for University reporting
- Deakin Research - Grants will issue the documentation required to commence research contract negotiations
If you require ethics approval, see Deakin Research - Integrity and submit an application.
Transferring projects to or from Deakin
- Transferring awards is complicated and time consuming. All parties to an agreement including the funding body must agree to a transfer before it can occur and new agreements must be negotiated and executed by all parties before account codes can be established and work re-commenced.
- Delays are often encountered as a large number of researchers are often seeking award transfers during Research offices' busiest period eg January - April of each calendar year
Transfer to Deakin
- Complete a Notice of Transfer (IN) (DOCX, 14.9 KB)
- Send your Notice of Transfer (IN) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deakin Research - Grants will:
- contact you about the process and for any further information
- liaise with the current Administering Organisation
Transfer from Deakin