Beta Alpha Psi Society
Beta Alpha Psi is a prestigious international honour society for accounting, finance and information systems students.
Founded in the USA in 1919, Beta Alpha Psi currently boasts over 300 chapters and 30,000 members worldwide.
Beta Alpha Psi aims to inspire and support excellence by:
- Recognising outstanding academic and professional achievements;
- Promoting the professional study and practice of accounting, finance and information systems;
- Providing opportunities for personal development of technical and professional skills;
- Encouraging a lifelong sense of ethical, social and public responsibilities; and
- Developing lifelong relationships with members, faculties and practicing professionals.
The society is run by students with continued support from a faculty member from Deakin’s Business School.
Membership is exclusive and will only be offered to eligible students. To be eligible you must:
- Be majoring in accounting, finance or information systems;
- Have completed at least one non-core accounting, finance or information system of study; and
- Have a at least a distinction average (70 or above).
Applications for Trimester 2 2018 are now open. To apply, please email email@example.com with a 150-word expression of interest as to why you want to join Beta Alpha Psi.
Visit the blog
For the latest information and updates, visit our Beta Alpha Psi blog.