Skip to main content
Skip sub navigation

Unit sets/majors and specialisations

You can avoid delays in the processing of your final academic transcript and completion letter by adding your Unit Set(s), also referred to as majors or specialisations, on Student Connect.

Not all courses have unit sets or require you to complete them. If you are enrolled in a course that does not have unit sets or require you to complete a unit set you do not have to do anything.

To add unit set/s log into Student Connect, select the enrol in unit/course option and follow the on-screen directions.

If you are completing more than two unit sets please contact buslaw@deakin.edu.au providing your name, Deakin Student ID number and unit sets as we will need to be add these manually for you.

All students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business or the Bachelor of Commerce and combined courses, regardless of their initial year of enrolment, can count units towards more than one major, however there must be at least two units contributing to the first major which are not also counted in the second major.

This also applies to double counting in postgraduate specialisations.+

View the postgraduate faculty-wide specialisations

Last updated:
Page custodian: Faculty of Business & Law