Discover Deakin at our Open Days
We are opening our four campuses to show you what life at Deakin is all about.
Deakin hosts Open Day events at each of its four campuses. Information sessions, tours and displays for non-school leavers, VCE students and their parents, and postgraduate students will run throughout the day to provide a great insight into what Deakin has to offer.
- Campus tours will depart every 30 minutes. You can explore the world of Deakin and see where it all happens.
- Accommodation tours will depart at regular intervals from the Accommodation stands located at the Course Information Centre.
- Getting to Deakin is easy and convenient. Check transport information for each campus to find out more.
- Food, entertainment, live music, prizes will all be there for you to enjoy, so please come, sit back and experience everything Deakin has to offer!
If you're not just new to Deakin but also new to Australia, come and visit the International Students stand at each campus:
- Warrnambool campus
Course Information Centre, Booth 21
- Geelong Waurn Ponds campus
Course Information Centre, Booth 30
- Melbourne Burwood campus
Course Information Centre, Booth 21.
2014 Deakin Open Day Guide.