Member of Occupational Therapy Australia
Interprofessional Collaboration in Health Care
- HBS345 Collaborative Practice in Healthcare
- HBS745 Collaborative Practice in Healthcare (Unit Chair)
(Students in Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, Optometry and Medical Imaging across all Deakins campuses, participate in these wholly online units.)
- Supporting integration of the Collaborative practice in healthcare resources into units for Medicine, Optometry, Psychology and Medical Imaging
- Facilitator Team Leader, which involves recruiting, training, coordinating and supporting the 25 - 30 casual facilitators employed in 'Collaborative practice in healthcare' each year.
- Winner (as part of the IPE teaching team of Sherryn Evans, Catherine Ward and Nicole Shaw) of the Vice Chancellor's award for the 2015 Deakin University Teacher of the Year.
- Awarded (as part of the IPE teaching team of Sherryn Evans, Catherine Ward and Nicole Shaw), a Citation for Outstanding contribution to student learning - 2016 Australian Awards for University Teaching.
In 2011, 2012 and 2013 Catherine has accompanied and supported an Interprofessional Team of Deakin students in the Health disciplines, to the National Health Fusion Team Challenge in Brisbane, to compete against other University teams.
In 2011 the Deakin team was successful, becoming the National Champions.
In 2012 the Deakin Unversity Team were runners up, and in 2013 were finalists.
S Evans, C Ward, S Reeves
(2017), Vol. 39, pp. 773-779, Medical teacher, Abingdon, Eng., C1
Online interprofessional education in dietetic students
S Evans, C Ward, C Margerison
(2016), Vol. 73, pp. 268-274, Nutrition & dietetics, Milton, Qld., C1
S Evans, N Shaw, C Ward, A Hayley
(2016), Vol. 30, pp. 702-709, Journal of interprofessional care, London, Eng., C1
Funded Projects at Deakin
No Funded Projects at Deakin found
No completed student supervisions to report