Students with a disability
More time to borrow
Specific points and invoice time frames are:
|Item||Overdue points||Overdue points if on hold||Long overdue invoices|
|2 hour loan (Reserve)||10 per hour overdue||N/A cannot place hold||5 days overdue|
|1 day loan||1 per day overdue||N/A cannot place hold||15 days overdue|
|7 day loan||1 per day overdue||10 extra points per day overdue||28 days overdue|
If you have an item that is long overdue, we will email you an invoice. Please return the item, and pay the billing fee of $11.
To find out when your book is due, login to My account.
Disability Liaison Officers from the Disability Resource Centre can assist you with:
- Individual library support and instruction
- Eligibility for the Library's:
- Postal delivery service
- Print Disability services including digitisation of print unit materials.
Access the library
Visit campus access and parking for specific details on facilities and mobility maps at each campus.
At our Geelong Waterfront, Geelong Waurn Ponds and Melbourne Burwood Campus Libraries we have adjustable wheelchair accessible study tables.
Please contact us to discuss access at your campus.
- ACER power 3500 PC
- 72 speed CD ROM
- 19 inch monitor
- Laser printer
- JAWS text to speech
- Dragon Naturally Speaking speech to text
- HP Precision Scan (OCR and scanner imaging software)
- On Screen Keyboard software
- Wynn (text to speech, browser, scanning, OCR)