Staff profile - Andrew Noblet
Prof Andrew Noblet
|Position:||Interim Head of Department, Management|
|Faculty or Division:||Faculty of Business & Law|
|Department:||School of Management and Marketing|
|Campus:||Melbourne Burwood Campus|
|Phone:||+61 3 92445076 +61 3 92445076|
- Academy of Management (US)
- Asia-Pacific Academy of Occupational Health Psychology
- European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology
- British Academy of Management
- Organisational Behaviour
Awards and prizes
- British Academy of Management Conference (2009). Received Best Paper Award in the Human Resource Management Track. McWilliams, J., Noblet, A., Cooper, C., & Thomas, Y. (2009).How are Knowledge Workers Shocked into Quitting? Paper presented at British Academy of Management Conference, Brighton (UK) September 2009.
- British Academy of Management Conference (2009). Received Best Paper Award in the Public Management & Governance Track. Noblet, A., & Rodwell, J.J. (2009). ‘Job Stress and New Public Management: The roles of job characteristics and organisational justice' Paper presented at British Academy of Management Conference, Brighton (UK) September 2009.
- Australian Universities Lecturer of the Year Award (UniJobs, 2008). Voted in the top 10 nominations from Deakin University for 2008.
- Deakin University, Faculty of Business & Law (2008). Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Faculty’s Operational Plan for Research and Research Training. 17 December 2008
- Academy of Management Conference (2007). Received the Charles Levine Award for the Best Paper in the Public Non-Profit program. Noblet, A.J., Rodwell, J.J. (2007) Integrating Job Strain and Psychological Contract Theories to Predict Employee Wellbeing. Paper presented at Academy of Management Conference, Philadelphia, August 2007.
- Australian & New Zealand Academy of Management Conference (2006) Received Best Paper Award in the stream of Public Sector Management. Noblet, A.J., Rodwell, J.J., Deeble, M., Botten, J. (2006) Predictors of Wellbeing experienced by Australian Police Officers. Paper presented at ANZAM, Queensland 5-8 December 2006.
- Occupational stress
- Job design theory
- Organisational justice
- Withdrawal behaviours and cognitions
- Employee performance and workplace health promotion
Prof Andrew Noblet
Faculty of Business & Law
Work+61 3 92445076
Page custodian: eSolutions - Digital Presence Last updated: