Here you can find all the information about fees, how to pay them and when they are due.
Fees for domestic students
The fees you are charged at Deakin depend on whether you have a Commonwealth supported place or a full fee paying place, the course you study and the year you commenced in that course.
- Commonwealth supported students
- Domestic full fee paying students
- Non-award fee paying students
- Government HELP schemes (HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP, SA-HELP and OS-HELP)
- Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF)
- Refunds and remission for domestic students
Fees for international students
The fees you are charged at Deakin depend on the course you study and the year you commenced in that course.
- International tuition fees
- Estimate your international course fees if you commenced in 2016 or 2017
- Refunds and remission for international students
Scammers are still actively targeting international university students. These scams are designed to take your money in a dishonest way. If anyone offers you a discount or an extension on your university fees, don't accept. All valid payment options are displayed on your student invoice.